Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I wish you were fat."

Over the past few days I have had people come up to me and ask if I have lost some weight. I really haven't been trying until today. I have seen some change in my weight over the past few weeks, I am able to wear a skirt that I was not able last year. WOOT! That is exciting news.

Today I was modeling myself in front of our full length mirror wondering if I truly in fact have lost some weight. I held my shirt up and walk to Josh and ask him if I look like I've lost weight. He says "You have, but I wish you were fat." At first I was like woah, did he just say he wanted me to be fat. What the crap!! I gave him this look like you better take that back before I gut you. The he states that I should be fat with baby. I then realize what he is talking about. If we would still be preggos we would be in our 3rd month. I might have started to show a little. He was wanting me to be fat with baby. It bites that I am not fat with baby. I want to have baby Buddha belly....

No comments:

Post a Comment