Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Flood Gates

So we just got back from our local pizza place (Pizza Barn). It was pretty emotional. A lady that we have not seen since we found out we had a miscarriage came up to me and asked how me and baby are doing. She was also asking if I've been really sick. I didnt know what to do. I couldnt tell her. I just sat there looked at Josh and the flood gates almost opened. He told her what happened and she backed off. That was hard. I honestly still feel like crying about this situation. I never knew how hard it would be to talk to other people besides my board ladies and my family about my losing my child. Let alone tell those who dont know it happened. I found myself stuffing my face with food just to get out of there. Where are you little baby? I didnt know having people ask about symptoms or me and my lost child would be so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment