Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello VanChina, Your not supposed to be doing this!

My husband is such a cute little bugger! (Yes I called him a bugger! I can do that, I'm the wife.) He told me a story from his childhood a few days ago and it made me laugh me butt off!!! The story of VanChina.

My hubs and his cousin Bry were walking around the small wicked town they lived in as kids screaming at the top of their lungs a new word they just encountered: VanChina. What in the world is VanChina you might ask. Well a VanChina is the female reproductive part, you know vagina. They thought that it was the coolest word in the world. Little did they know at the time what a powerful weapon it was.

So here I am today telling my VanChina that she is not supposed to be having flow. She is supposed to be holding in a child. You know the one that we conceived in April, but lost. How mean can my VanChina be! Way to go VanChina, way to go!!

1 comment:

  1. they still think it is the coolest word in the world...lmao

    ReplyDelete