Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yes, well, maybe.... I really don't know

A few days ago I got a call from the OB's office. Dr C wants me to start taking my prometrium on CD 24 which will be on the 17th. He then said that we need to discuss going on clomid at my next appt which is on the 23rd.

No clomid......First he states that he doesn't want to put me on this because I get pregnant so easily. But since he found out my progesterone levels are so low he wants to put me on this med. This just really cornfuses me! I thought he didn't want to mess up my ovulation. I really have no idea. I guess that I am just going to have to voice my concerns and questions when I go in. HOWEVER, I'm really hoping that I get pregnant before then, especially since we are actively trying right now.

So prometrium and maybe clomid. Man who knew that my body would cause so many issues in trying to have a successful pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment