Thursday, July 8, 2010

Who-da-what

Whelp, I FINALLY got the call. I didn't get the 4th grade job. They gave it to someone with 20yrs of experience. So the girl and I that work at the school are out, and back to aides. Puke! How the hector are we supposed to get experience when people won't hire us!?! It's beyond me!! I've decided that I am not going to let this bring me down. I am thankful that I have A job, it may not be THE job, but at least it is A job. So after I got off the phone with Mr B the phone rang again. It was the supers office. You know, one of those mass recordings sent to all school employees. Well, a 5th grade teacher resigned, which I knew she was going to I have sources, but it said to call Mr B to let him know if we are interested. I hung up the phone and called him right back. I was like I know I just got off the phone with you, but it said to call if we were interested in the 5th grade position, and I am soooo interested. He thought it was weird because the super said that he wasn't going to post the job until late July. Then he tells me that he would let me know when he does interviews. So apparently the first job wasn't for me. It wasn't one that I was supposed to have, but this one... Eek!! I am just going to have to bring more game to the next interview. I'm really going to have to rock the socks off of Mr B. Job hunting is soo stressful!! My positive is that I still have a chance to get a teaching position.

No comments:

Post a Comment