Thursday, July 1, 2010

1 hour 200 reps

Since January I have really been trying to focus on getting my health in order to better help with conception and the keeping of a pregnancy. I've been focusing on my diet and exercise routine that was set by my OB. For the first 3 months of this plan I lost 25 pounds! I went down 2 (yes 2) pant sizes and one shirt size!! When I became preggers with Baby J, I gained 10 pounds immediately. I've heard that you gain more and more weight with each pregnancy, and at a faster rate too. I was pretty shocked.

Well, here I am trying to lose that 10 pounds from Baby J and the 20 extra that I want to lose. so far I've lost about well, 8. I've really been trying my hardest at the exercise. Each day I spend an hour on my Wii Fit doing various activities. Love the Super Hula Hoop, by the way. Then I finish up by doing 200 reps of ab work. I can really see my abs starting to form muscles, and feel it too. I try to either go for a walk or swim on top of what I am doing.

Now the diet.....It has been harder this time to really focus on the diet. It's summer and I just love all the summer foods! Ice cream, strawberries, peaches, hot dogs.....I just have to keep reminding myself that I need to stay focused towards my babies. I'm doing this for them. I'm doing this for myself. I'm doing this for my husband. I know that this is going to pay off in the end. It just has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment