Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life is good today!

Okay so I saw this on someone elses blog and thought it would be a fun thing to do!! Mostly to keep my mind of the insanity of TTC. So here we go!!

  • DAY 1 ~ My favorite song
  • DAY 2 ~ My favorite movie
  • DAY 3 ~ My favorite television program
  • DAY 4 ~ My favorite book
  • DAY 5 ~ My favorite quote
  • DAY 6 ~ 20 of my favorite things
  • DAY 7 ~ A photo that makes you happy
  • DAY 8 ~ A photo that makes you angry/sad
  • DAY 9 ~ A photo you took
  • DAY 10 ~ A photo taken over 10 years ago of you
  • DAY 11 ~ A recent photo of you
  • DAY 12 ~ Something you are OCD about
  • DAY 13 ~ A fictional book
  • DAY 14 ~ A nonfictional book
  • DAY 15 ~ My dream house
  • DAY 16 ~ A song that makes you cry
  • DAY 17 ~ A piece of art
  • DAY 18 ~ My wedding
  • DAY 19 ~ My talent
  • DAY 20 ~ My hobby
  • DAY 21 ~ A recipe
  • DAY 22 ~ A website
  • DAY 23 ~ A youtube video
  • DAY 24 ~ Where I live
  • DAY 25 ~ My day
  • DAY 26 ~ My week
  • DAY 27 ~ My worst habit
  • DAY 28 ~ In my purse
  • DAY 29 ~ My hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
  • DAY 30 ~ My dream for the future

No comments:

Post a Comment