Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I need some vodka, maybe a margaritia!

This week, well since Friday, has been one of the most stressful, emotional, and discouraging weeks I've had in a long time. Car troubles, money issues, and chaotic emotions about my three angels waiting for me in heaven.

Friday my car BROKE DOWN while I was on my way home from work. Now those of you that know Indiana weather right now know that its not the greatest time to break down - snow, high winds, freezing temperatures - especially when you are alone. I limped my car home, freaking out mind you, the entire 5 minute ride home panic stricken wondering "what the crap will I do if it just stops!" I kissed our driveway when I made it home! Thankful to not be stuck out in the ice box we call Indiana.

When the hubs called I told him about my wonderful '98 Hyundai accent (yea, I've had the car since I was 16). He tore it apart on Monday. After much money was spent to fix the beater it was up and running yesterday. Josh has decided to drive it to work, one b/c its cheaper on gas, and two he wants me to be in the oh so reliable pick-em-up truck. Can we say clunkers? I think it might be time to invest in a new mode of transportation. Bicycles? I can just see myself outside in 3 ft of snow with the wind blowing my hair, snot running down my Rodolph nose, trying to get to work without falling on my face.

In other news we basically used all but $200 from our checking account to fix my car and buy gas. Nice!

Then yesterday was pretty depressing. All the ladies wanted to talk about at our lunch was death, dying, and children passing before their time. All I could think about were my three little angels waiting in heaven for me. It sucks that they had to leave me, but things happen for a reason. Could my car be the reason? How about the lack of a teaching job? I think I just need to get some life things in order, and quick. I want to have my babies before I lose my mind!

I really need a drink! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment