Thursday, December 10, 2009

Absolutely Positutley

Positive outlook anyone? I'm starting to refresh my life. I want to start things over. I want to have a healthy attitude so I can pass it on to my someday near future children. I'm bringing back the heart wall!!

After the loss of our first child, BabyH, I began to sink into a deep depression. I didn't want to get out of bed. I would rather not have talked to anyone, with the exception of Mr. H. I was basically a zombie roaming the earth. I decided that enough was enough! I wanted to change my life, my destiny. I had no need to sit on the couch and mope around. I needed to be up and moving. In our old domicile I started the heart wall. The sole purpose of this wall was to create a more positive environment, a more positive me. I cut out heart shapes and wrote some positive thoughts on each one. I hung them all in a frequently used hallway, right next to a mirror. Each time I walked past the hearts I would read one of them to remind myself to be more positive. When my mood was negative I had to force myself to read, but I did, and it made my spirits rise.

Now that we are in our new home I have yet to hang or create a heart wall. I guess it is about time to get it started! I have found that I'm slipping back to my ol negative ways! I want an absolutely positutley positive attitude!!!

First heart, we will make a sticky baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment