Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy EDD Baby H!

Dear Baby H,
It was nine long months ago that daddy and I found out we were expecting you. We were both so elated! Happy that you were about to come into our lives and change every aspect of our future. Oh how we loved you from the minute we found out we had you. I started shopping for all things baby. I bought you diapers, onsies, bibs.... The list could go forever. Daddy and I started picking out names. But sadly, a few days later your body decided to leave mine and go to heaven. It was then that we found out that we carried you for three weeks. Those three weeks were the happiest of my life. I will never forget how you changed my thoughts about living life. I learned that life is way to short to not have love in your heart. I hold so much love for you my angel. So much. Not a minute goes by that I don't think about you waiting for me in heaven. I miss you my dear. Daddy misses you as well.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment