Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lost

Here we are three days before ovulation and we have yet to have some baby making time. why? Because he is tired, he cant concentrate, he doesnt feel good, his back hurts. He wants to have a baby, but he's not interested in doing the deed. I'm so tired of feeling like I have to push and push him into having sex. I'm tired of being the one to start it all. And then today he told me that I suck at it. WTH!?! I love my husband dearly, we both want to have children desperately. Could it be that infertility has sucked our baby making out of our lives?
Why should I even continue with the clomid and prometrium? Why should I even consider going to an RE! It's pointless if he doesnt want to get it on with me.

But I do............ I love touching him, kissing him, hugging him, but I guess thats not enough any more.

I dont want to stop trying for children, but I have to have someone that wants to make love to me.

I dont know what to do anymore. I'm tired. I'm lost. I feel broken.

2 comments:

  1. TTC can totally take the "fun" out of it. I'm so sorry... So very sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree Same thing is going on with us some months.

    ReplyDelete