Monday, August 24, 2009

Shortening Cycles?

Today Aunt Flo arrived, one day early of her scheduled date. My cycles seem to be shortening. Before my miscarriage my cycles were 24-25 days, after they dropped to 23 days. My last cycle was a short 22 days. What is going on with my body? Why are my cycles shortening? It has me really confused.

My husband and I have decided to really start trying again. My hopes have come up and I am starting to be more positive. I think that I am going to purchase some opk's, just not sure what brand. Anyone have any suggestions of good brands?

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, My cycles shortened too! I went from a normal 31-33 day cycle to a 28 day cycle. I started ovulating earlier and earlier. I guess it would be a good idea to start OPKs so you will have a better idea about what your cycles are doing, as if TTC after a miscarriage is not enough! Thanks for the well wishes, just one day at a time and I am KMFC for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete