Monday, August 10, 2009

Puppy Love


Since the passing of our barn dog our house dog has been pretty bumbed. Rosco just mopes around the house, wont eat, sleep, nothing. I thought about dishing him a large bowl of ice cream with the works. That ususally helps me! Josh and I talked about finding a friend for Rosco. So we decided to get a new puppy. My moms neighbor is always having puppies. Their dog is what you would call the town bicycle. Her last litter was just a few months ago and bam, more puppies! We picked out a black dog with some white spots. We call her Daisy. Yes you may think what are these people thinking another dog while ttc! Josh and I have so much love to give, but not a human child to give it to. Why not add another fur baby to our lives. So here she is in all her glory. Miss Daisy!

1 comment:

  1. Daisy is so cute!!!! Congrats! I love puppies but don't miss when ours were babies, other than their total cuteness! Even though they are still cute!!

    _Bobbi

    ReplyDelete