Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Yuck

This past cycle has been the strangest for me. First off my period is 10 days late. On the day of which she should have arrived I had 6 days of spotting. Yes six. No flow nothing. I have take 4 tests, all negative.

Today I feel horrid. I could not sleep at all last night. Kept tossing and turning, because I felt the need to puke. Around 5 am I in fact was face planted in the porcelain thrown throwing up dinner from last even. After that I felt fine. I was able to get a few hours of sleep. All I feel now, is weakness and well the occasional nausea. The husband has been soo good throughout this. He has given me washcloths, crackers, sprite, and chicken noodle soup. Then he lets out, "It's probably morning sickness. Wouldn't that be great!" I really do enjoy his optimism. I made him go buy another test for me. If nothing, then I will be calling for blood work.

No comments:

Post a Comment