Monday, January 24, 2011

Dreams....

All of us dream. Some of them we remember, some we want to forget, some we can't seem to remember. What if it's reoccurring? What if it's to the T the same dream that you had a few months ago?

That's whats happening to me.

Since I've been on clomid I've been having this reoccurring dream. It's always exactly the same.


It's day 28 and I poas, negative. Of course. Two days later AF arrives. I haul my beautiful self to the pharmacy to pick up my rx for clomid. On days 3-7 I take that blessed clomid and have the normal pinching feelings. Then I go in for my cd14 ultrasound. The tech Patty does goes right to the internal one. (those are no fun) She starts talking and then stops. Smiles. Says "Well Stacy, It looks like you are 8wks pregnant." I freak out start talking about how its not possible because AF was here. Then freak out even more because I've taken clomid and fear for my child.

I then, wake up.

Not sure why this keeps happening to me. Why I keep having this dream.. Maybe it's my fear of something being wrong with a pregnancy? Maybe its my deep desire of wanting a baby? Whatever the reason I'm not sure. I just know that I need to expect it to happen every month right before my cd 14 ultrasound....

No comments:

Post a Comment