Saturday, August 14, 2010

DAY 7 & 8 ~ A happy and sad photo

This picture.....Well, it really is the best of both worlds. At first I was extremely happy when this was taken. Now it makes me yearn for this baby.

The day mommy and daddy got to see you for the first time Baby J was just so amazing. We heard your beautiful heartbeat and saw you moving around. I decided to make copies of this photo and put it in frames. One for me and daddy and one for each of your grandmothers. That was the best day of my life.

Then when we had that appt where we found out you stopped growing. I came home, saw your picture in the frame. I don't think I've ever cried soo much.

To this day whenever I look at that picture my soul becomes flooded with joy and sorrow. I know eventually I will have a child growing and staying with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment