Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's been a while

WOW! I cannot believe that I haven't posted in such a long time! Sorry my dear followers. You may be wondering where I've been.

Well.... We did in fact end up pregnant for the third time. We found out in the end of April. However, at the end of May the baby had stopped growing. I had yet another D&C. This time Dr. C sent Baby J off to get some chromosomal testing. I had the first round of blood work. My blood work came back normal. Now I am just waiting to hear about the test from Baby J. My next appointment is on the 21st. I hope to hear something then. The hubs and I will go through more tests to see why we keep having miscarriages. I hope they find some answers. I want to get to the bottom of this situation.

Meanwhile, I've been really trying to focus my energy on being positive and productive. I've been working out on a daily basis trying to get my body back into shape. I've been creating a heart wall that holds my positive affirmations. I'm hopeful that all of my dreams will come true. I'm just going to have to work hard and stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment