Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Money

Dealing with infertility and miscarriage is bad enough, but having to deal with that plus the money factor is a HUGE slap in the face. I cannot believe how expensive the meds are! And the thing is insurance does not cover them! Why? Because its not a life threatening condition.

What I dont understand is how people that cause themselves harm through some sort of dangerous activity (ie, drinking, smoking and drugs) get the coverage they need for issues that happen due to their risky behavior. Yet here I am who has not caused this condition and I'm the one to get punished financially! Makes no sense. I wish these insurance companies knew how it felt to walk in my shoes. Just to see if it would make a difference.

Yes, this is expensive, but it's more than worth it to be able to hold my living child in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment