Thursday, September 3, 2009

What a day

I had my interview this morning. It went really well. He told me that he will call me tomorrow and let me know about the job. It sounds like a great experience. I will keep you posted.

I have not been feeling well today. I feel like I need to throw-up. And I'm a little tired. I've been this way for a few days. Strange af, then this. I hope I am not getting the thing that I had back in December. Dec 08-Jan 09 I had the strangest sickness. My vit D was extremely low and and I high levels of inflammation along with sever joint pain. The doctors could not explain why I was feeling that way. I took 8 Advil's a day along with vit d and eventually felt better. There was a point where I was unable to get out of bed. I just hope and pray that this tiredness has nothing to do with that. Now what explains the strange af and the pukey feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment